Global Capacity & Capability Lead – Azure Cloud Services (Home-Office)
Frankfurt am Main
Please apply here on „ITrheinmain.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
SoftwareOne is a leading global software and cloud solutions provider that is redefining how companies build, buy and manage everything in the cloud. By helping clients to migrate and modernize their workloads and applications – and in parallel, to navigate and optimize the resulting software and cloud changes – SoftwareOne unlocks the value of technology. The company’s 8,900 employees are driven to deliver a portfolio of 7,500 software brands with sales and delivery capabilities in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, SoftwareOne is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the ticker symbol SWON. Visit us at https://www.softwareone.com/en
The Global Capacity & Capability Lead is a new role, and a strategic member of the global service line team. Together with the service line leadership, this individual will be responsible for two critical functions within the global service line – capability enablement and capacity planning. The capacity planning aspect will involve the role holder leading a consistent approach to capacity planning across all of SoftwareONE’s local and remote Azure services delivery teams - identifying, analysing, and addressing gaps between demand and supply, and ensuring the correct delivery mix is available to maximise both customer satisfaction and contribution margin.
The capability lead aspect of the role involves coordinating and developing the enablement of all service delivery capabilities needed to maintain high quality service delivery across the service line’s portfolio of Azure Cloud services. This will require an understanding of our solutions and their target audiences, and will then involve working alongside SoftwareONE’s global, regional, and local service delivery and learning and development teams to drive continual capability improvement.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of service delivery scenarios in a global context, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders from across the business. They will also have a natural desire to help our customers and colleagues deliver on their objectives consistently, and will work as part of a virtual team globally with the same collective goal - to ensure a high-quality service delivery experience for all of our subsidiaries across all service lines.
All of that said, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements listed below, but feel you are exactly the right person to help us accelerate this business, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!
Primary responsibilities will be to:
• Lead capacity planning with delivery teams across all service delivery functions, including local and remote delivery teams across all regions globally
• Carry out resource planning to ensure the supply of resources meets the demand, while maintaining the optimal remote / local delivery mix
• Identify bottlenecks and single points of delivery failure across the organisation
• Define and execute an annual and quarterly capacity planning process that will ensure delivery targets can be achieved and customer demand can be fulfilled
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with key stakeholders, be recognised as the subject matter expert.
• Lead and drive discussions, and take feedback from stakeholders on the process to generate a continuous improvement roadmap for Capacity Planning & Demand Management.
• Provide senior leadership with high quality reports, analysis and insights to enable timely and effective decision making.
• Identify systematic issues with capacity management based on empirical data which can be fed into continuous improvement activity.
• Define a monthly process and governance framework around Portfolio and Project forecasting
• Identify skillsets and capabilities required to deliver new and existing Azure service modules successfully.
• Build technical and contextual enablement plans that will facilitate successful onboarding of new consultants, and ongoing upskilling of existing delivery teams, all within agreed timeframes.
• Build and maintain required capability definitions and coordinate the continual upskilling of consultants in the xDC remote delivery centres and local markets.
• Evaluate capability group/s on a regular cadence, leveraging this information to maintain a capability knowledge base and related improvement plans.
• Establish and maintain the capability group/s career paths and learning plans to continually develop and improve capabilities and ensure Consultants can maximise their talents from a career at SoftwareONE.
• Work and communicate across service lines and regions to understand capability issues experienced in service delivery.
• Ensure capability group/s certifications are maintained, documented, and up to date as per industry changes.
• Contribute to delivery collateral and processes to ensure it is maintained in line with capability improvements and based on input from Service Delivery Leads.
• Report on enablement and onboarding status to the relevant Regional Service Delivery Leaders and Stakeholders.
What we need to see from you
• Professional experience in control and execution of complex projects or delivery functions, preferably with experience working in an international organisation.
• At least a few years of experience delivering services or enablement in the Microsoft Azure space
• Strong resource planning and capacity management experience
• Ability to produce high quality, targeted and useful documentation, presentation materials and management information
• Flexible approach and an ability to operate proactively and effectively within uncertainty and change; operating effectively in a geographically spread organisation
• Experience in performance management, career development and coaching/mentoring.
• Experience using capability/skills development tools and framework would be advantageous.
• Understanding the needs of external and internal customers and using good judgment to make the best business decisions while maintaining positive relationships.
• Able to lead and work in an agile team environment, effectively partnering with other departments and groups
• Has proven problem resolution skills with the ability to minimise negative impact to deadlines and/or ojectives.
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to successfully and efficiently manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
• Clearly communicates ideas in a variety of formats (verbal, written, etc.) with a variety of stakeholders (Leaders / Consultants / Customers).
• Developing and contributing to knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
• A desire to work in a global, innovative, and fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics, processes, and procedures. • Advanced business writing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Understand and maintain market-standard certifications when required
• Knowledge in document management systems and team collaboration platforms such as MS Teams, MS SharePoint, Confluence.
• Advanced knowledge of the remaining component of the Office suite • Basic video editing skills (knowledge of tools such as Camtasia) - desirable, not mandatory
• Understanding of industry standards (i.e. ISO, ITIL), ensuring where relevant that your capability groups’ processes align.
What you should really know about us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”
Cloud & Software Services
Brief profile of SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH
SoftwareONE mit Sitz in der Schweiz ist ein führender globaler Anbieter von End-to-End Software- und Cloud-Technologielösungen. Mit Kompetenzen entlang der gesamten Wertschöpfungskette ermöglichen wir es unseren Kunden, ihre kommerziellen, technologischen und digitalen Strategien ganzheitlich zu entwickeln und umzusetzen. Wir unterstützen bei der Modernisierung von Anwendungen und der Migration geschäftskritischer Workloads in Public Clouds und verwalten und optimieren gleichzeitig die zugehörigen Software- und Cloud-Bestände sowie deren Lizenzierung. Unsere Angebote sind über die eigenentwickelte digitale Plattform PyraCloud verbunden, die Kunden datenbasierte Informationen zur Verfügung stellt.
Mit rund 8’300 Mitarbeitenden und Vertriebs- und Dienstleistungskapazitäten in 90 Ländern bieten wir rund 65'000 Geschäftskunden Software- und Cloud-Lösungen von mehr als 7’500 Herstellern. Die Aktien von SoftwareONE (SWON) sind an der SIX Swiss Exchange notiert.
Unsere Mitarbeiter:innen sind unser größtes Kapital!
Deshalb unterstützen wir unsere Kolleg:innen, investieren in ihre Weiterbildung und fördern ihre professionelle Entwicklung. Work-Life-Harmony ist für uns ein zentrales Thema –wir streben nach einer optimalen Verknüpfung beider.
Unsere Core Values bilden unsere DNA - daher sollte sich jede/r Mitarbeiter:in auch mit diesen identifizieren können. Mitarbeiter:in der SoftwareONE sind bereit, die Extrameile zu gehen und unsere Zukunft intelligent und engagiert mitzugestalten. Denn wir stehen nie still auf der Suche nach den besten Lösungen und innovativsten Dienstleistungen. Wir konzentrieren uns jetzt und in Zukunft auf ein gemeinsames Ziel: Wir machen für unsere Kunden den Unterschied!
Und wir wachsen stetig. Daher freuen uns über neue Kolleg:innen in u.a. folgenden Bereichen: IT (Cloud, Engineering, Softwareentwicklung, Product Mangement, Agile Coaching...), Finance, Marketing, HR, Legal und Sales.
Spheres of competence
23 days ago
Please refer to ITrheinmain.de in your application
Publication date: 09-12-2022